Check the website of the URV's Postgraduate and Doctoral School to find out which general documentation you have to submit.
- You must show documentary proof that you hold an official master's degree certificate or a signed declaration that you have been awarded the degree (or the receipt proving that you have paid the fees for the issuance of the certificate) before the beginning of next academic year.
- Master's degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the Doctoral Programme in Humanistic Studies or in an interdisciplinary field between these knowledge areas: Humanities, Art, Literature, Philosophy, History, History of Art, Philology, Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, Linguistics, Translation and Interpretation.
- One of the following official master's degrees taught by the Universitat Rovira i Virgili:
- Master's degree in Teaching Foreign Languages (Spanish as a Foreign Language / English as a Foreign Language)
- Master's Degree in Advanced Studies of Catalan language, Literature and Culture
- Master's Degree in Cultural Studies in English. Texts and Contexts
- Master's Degree in Artistic Heritage and Cultural Cooperation
- Master's Degree in Music as an Interdisciplinary Art
- Master's Degree in Women, Gender and Citizenship Studies
- Academic transcript of the bachelor's degree and postgraduate qualification required for admission on the doctoral course
- Pre-acceptance agreement with the lecturers who can potentially supervise doctoral theses on the Doctoral Programme in Humanistic Studies.
- Research proposal in one of the research lines of the doctorate. Check what the proposal should be like here.
Send your documentation by email to the Postgraduate and Doctoral School (phd(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat).
Bear in mind that the Postgraduate and Doctoral School may require you to submit extra documentation to check that you comply with all the requirements.