If you are to be admitted on the doctorate you need to have been assigned a thesis supervisor and also be in possession of a university bachelor's degree and master's degree, or their equivalents.
To be admitted on the doctoral programme, you must follow the procedures below, depending on the country in which you studied:
Students who have completed access courses at the URV or Spanish universities:
You must be a holder of one of the following:
- University bachelor's degree/pre-EHEA degree/Engineering qualification and a university master's degree, provided that the two qualifications have a total value of at least 300 ECTS credits
- Official Spanish university degree and a minimum of 300 ECTS credits obtained from official university courses, at least 60 of which must be from a university master's degree.
- Bachelor's degree worth 300 ECTS credits or more.
Other qualifications that enable access to the doctoral course:
- University qualifications specializing in health sciences. You must have successfully completed at least two years of a specialized medical training programme.
- Official Spanish doctoral degree.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA), or proven research aptitude.
Students who have obtained their access qualifications in foreign higher education institutions within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA):
- You must be in possession of an official university degree that allows its holder to access a master's degree and have completed at least 300 ECTS credits on official university courses, at least 60 of which must be from a master's degree.
Students who have obtained their access qualifications in foreign higher education institutions outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA):
- You must be in possession of a qualification that accredits a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university master's degrees and that allows its holder to access doctoral studies in the country of issuance.