Finding suitable accommodation is far from an easy task. So the URV tries to help you make the search as easy as possible.
Centre d'Atenció als Estudiants (CAE) - Borsa d'Habitatge
Av. Catalunya, 35 43002 Tarragona
977 558 836 / 977 558 029
Opening hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Exchange and mobility students
Students and teachers can find information about how to find accommodation for their stay at the URV from the Accommodation Office, the aim of which is to help them to find a place to live in the towns where the University is located.
- Those people interested in staying at the Residencia Sant Jordi must get in touch directly with the residence if they wish to ask for further information or make a reservation. The Accommodation Office and the International Relations Office cannot make reservations or provide further information.
- The Accommodation Office recommends making a provisional reservation of a room in a students' residence for the first few days at the URV. When you arrive at the URV, you can come to our offices or speak to the student information officer BACU of any faculty or school to get complete information about other accommodation such as flats for rent, flats for sharing with other students and rooms in private flats (normally elderly people or families who can also provide food and do the cleaning for you).
- Even so, if you wish to obtain further information about flats for rent or student flats to share before you come to the URV but you do not have your user code or password to access the database, get in touch with the Accommodation Office by e-mail at the following address: bhabitatge(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat
- What is more, the company Houses4u provides rooms in houses particularly for foreign exchange students or doctoral students.
Sant Jordi University Hall of Residence
- Address: Av. Lluís Companys, 5 - 43005 - TARRAGONA
- Places: Mixed. 175
- Web: http://www.resa.es/cat/residencias/sant_jordi
- Information: +34 977 240 195 / stjordi(ELIMINAR)@resa.es
The Sant Jordi is the only hall of residence that belongs directly to the Rovira i Virgili University. Should you require further information about prices or any other aspect, or should you wish to make a reservation, please get in touch directly with the hall of residence.
Other student residences - TARRAGONA
Casa Nostra Hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Higini Anglès, 1, 4t B - 43001 -TARRAGONA
- Places: Mixed. 30
- Telephones: 977 24 05 32 / 977 24 54 62 / 661 99 07 04
- Fax: 977 24 05 32
- Web: http://www.residenciacasanostra.com
- Email: info(ELIMINAR)@residenciacasanostra.com
Soler Hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Prat de la Riba, 18, 3r 2a, 8è 2a, 8è 4a - TARRAGONA
- Places: Mixed. 12
- Telephones: 977 24 16 76 / 698 36 49 08
- Web: www.residenciasoler.es
- Email: gpt(ELIMINAR)@tinet.fut.es
Lestonnac hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Arc de Sant Llorenç, 2 - 43001 - TARRAGONA
- Places: Female only. 20
- Telephones: 977 23 25 19
The Tarragona Complex Educatiu Hall of Residence (from Monday to Sunday).
- Address: Complex Educatiu de Tarragona. Autovia de Salou, s/n 43006 - TARRAGONA
- Places: Mixed. 600
- Telephones: 977556105 (Exchange)
- Fax: 977 55 63 23
- Web: http://www.complexeducatiudetarragona.cat/
- Email: gerencia(ELIMINAR)@complexeducatiudetarragona.cat
This hall of residence is outside the city. Buses leave regularly from the city centre.
La Salle Hall of Residence
- Address: Crta. de Valls s/n (zona educacional) 43007
- Places: Mixed. 100
- Telephones: 977 21 69 37
- Fax: 977 21 86 04
- Email: jmestre8(ELIMINAR)@xtec.pie.es
This hall of residence is outside the city, next to the Sescelades Campus. Buses leave regularly from the city centre.
Other student residences - REUS
Ulloa Hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Sant Lluís, 11, 1a i 2a planta 43201 - REUS
- Places: Mixed. 33 places
- Telephones: 977 33 20 29 / 630 933 421 / 653 751 510
- Fax: 977 33 20 29
- Web: www.residenciaulloa.com
Sant Joan Foundation
- Address: C/ Josep Sardà i Cailà, 9 43201 - REUS
- Places: Mixed. 40
- Telephone: 977 33 07 13
- Email: info(ELIMINAR)@residenciuniversitariasantjoan.org
- Web: http://www.residenciauniversitariasantjoan.org
J. Ollé Residence
- Address: Passeig Prim, 45 REUS
- Places: Mixed. 10
- Telephones: 977 32 32 56
- Fax: 977 32 32 56
Reus Hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Antoni Fabra i Ribas, 11a planta àtic. 43205 - REUS
- Places: Mixta. 40
- Telephones: 977 117 131 / 977 100 648
- Fax: 977 100 521
- Web: http://www.residenciareus.net
- Email: residenciareus(ELIMINAR)@ctv.es
Pare Manyanet Hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Pare Manyanet, 27 43205 - REUS
- Places: Mixed. 20
- Telephones: 977 328 162
- Fax: 977 33 07 04
- Email: mmnoz18(ELIMINAR)@pie.xtec.es
Mon-per Hall of Residence
- Address: C/ Roger de Belfort, 20, 1a 43202 - REUS
- Places: Mixed. 18
- Telephones: 977 31 10 83
Santa Teresa Hostal
- Address: C/ Santa Teresa, 1 43201 REUS
- Places: Mixed. 15
- Telephones: 977 31 62 97
- Fax: 977 31 62 97
- Web: http://www.hostalsantateresa.com/
- Email: info(ELIMINAR)@hostalsantateresa.com
Galió Hall of Residence
- Address: C/Galió, 14
- Places: 50
- Telephone: 608272522
- Web: www.residenciagalio.com
- Email: galio.uni(ELIMINAR)@hotmail.com
The Viure i Conviure Programme (The House Sharing Programme)
Two generations and a house to share
The Obra Social de Caixa catalunya encourages intergenerational exchange and relations. The Viure i Conviure Programme is designed to encourage different generations to live together, thus responding to the need elderly people have for company and the lack of accommodation of young students.
If you are an elderly person and live on your own, you can now share your home with a young student who can give you company while you provide him or her with the benefit of your experience. The Viure i Conviure Programme of the Obra Social de la Caixa Catalunya will help you with everything you need and make your experience a pleasant one.
If you are a young student looking for somewhere to live near your university, why not stay in an elderly person's house. It's a solution to your accommodation problems and you can enjoy the benefits of an elderly person's experience.
The programme is organised by the Universitat Rovira i Virgili jointly with the town councils of Tarragona and Reus.
For further information and/or to make your application, get in touch with:
- Espai Social (C/ Ramon i Cajal, 40 Tarragona / Tel. 977 230 046)
- Tel. 977230046
- Espai Social (C/ Sant Joan, 34, 1r pis Reus / Tel. 977 31 22 12)
- Tel. 977312212
Phone number for general information: 902 400 973